Grimm Audio VCC - Video to Word Clock Converter
Grimm Audio's Video to Word Clock Converter VCC adds video-sync functionality to the CC1 or any other word clock receiving device. Although many postproduction facilities have selected word clock for all their synchronisation needs, in some cases an audio system just has to synchronize to a video source. VCC offers a convenient add-on system that takes very little space.
VCC will slave to both PAL and NTSC. Its power light doubles as lock indicator. The rugged box and power adapter connection make sure this vital function will perform reliable even in live setups.
- slaves to PAL and NTSC blackburst
- 48kHz or 44.1kHz word clock output
- plugs into any word clock BNC input
- video lock indication
- world's smallest video to word converter
Nuendo SyncStation Now Shipping
Nuendo SyncStation - Advanced SD/HD Hardware Synchronizer
Reliable synchronization, accurate phase lock and straightforward machine control are essential for AV studios and production facilities. Designed by Colin Broad, the Nuendo SyncStation 19" rack-mount synchronizer allows Nuendo to lock to tri-level sync, distribute word clock signals up to 192 kHz and communicate with external machines via Sony 9-pin, MMC or timecode. The unit is fully controllable from inside the Nuendo software and provides many additional features such as pull up/down, clock manipulation, GPIO interfacing and Varispeed. Engineered to offer extremely fast locking times, ultra low jitter and rock-solid operation, Nuendo SyncStation latches Nuendo into any existing studio environment.
- All important synchronization tasks are fulfilled within one unit
- The world’s first sample accurate synchronizer with VST System Link
- Dedicated to Nuendo with a deep integration that ends up in an outstanding operation from within Nuendo
- Designed and built by Colin Broad
- Works with all DAWs (with some limitation), not just with Nuendo, even standalone operation is possible
- Cross-platform support for Nuendo SyncStation together with Nuendo on Mac OS X, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP